Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I am very edgy today. I've been very edgy in general recently. I need some good exercise to tire me out and kill the edgyness. I also need some important financial security matters to quit being all up-in-the-air and not-dealt-with-yet.

Things like changing the title of our condo to joint tenancy between me and Matt, rather than just in his name. Things like homeowner's insurance, earthquake coverage, making sure all that covers expensive items like my computer, the keyboard, my wedding dress and his kilt...things like mortgage insurance, or life insurance, or SOMETHING that makes sure neither of us is up shit creek financially if the other dies.

I could really do with that all being sorted out so I can stop thinking about what it would be like if one of us died.

No comments: