Monday, April 08, 2002

What a nice weekend I've had, starting with coffee on Friday night with Matt, proceeding to the Gaslamp, talking and talking and talking (and holding hands *blush*) then home for sleep, then a drive into the mountains. Off-road no less. Before you try to imagine my little car going off-road, it was in Matt's xterra. I can't tell you how nice it was to be out in the cold misty hills, it really felt like the highlands in some places, as long as I didn't look too closely at the flora.

Unfortunately I was greeted this morning by an email stating that my temp contract ends on the 15th of THIS MONTH and I'll most likely have to take a break in service. Vincenzo thinks we'll be able to extend my temp contract by 4-5 weeks to cover that hole, but it's still not a nice thing to wake up to.

Heigh ho, it was still a lovely weekend. *waves to Matt in Hawaii*

And yes, Matt is a new person, if you want to know more, you know where I live. If you don't know where I live then you probably don't know me well enough to ask anyway...

No comments: