Tuesday, February 05, 2002

No armchair yet, it apparently got delayed by the Superbowl. We all know how those comfychairs love to watch football...

On a completely random note, I've got my ankles back. Odd statement I know, but since the summer my ankles have been these alien beings, the combinaiton of smoking, high caffiene intake, little exercise and being on an SSRI conspired to give me an attack of frightening sausage-foot.

My ankles haven't really looked right to me since. The other night I was sitting in front of the fire and realised that I actually have boniness and tendons back. WOOHOO! Small victory, but when most of my body has a distinct lack of boniness, it's good when something that's supposed to be bony really is. I will definately keep stretching my legs often so as to maintain this trend. Just imagine the jubilation when I get hip-bones back! Not that they ever stuck out a great deal, even when I was a size 10, but there was more definition than I currently have. I remember exactly what my hip looked like when I got my first tattoo.

This evening I get to swim 15 laps, since the last swim I did 10.

No comments: