Tuesday, March 05, 2002

My head hurts.

In the good way though.

Yes there is a good way.

My brain really is starting to wake up, thanks to being around truly bright people who are fun to talk to (until 3am on a work night I might add, and still worth the dark circles) Unfortunately my brain waking up means I'm thinking more, which has always been a terrible terrible thing you see. I wish I has a dollar for every time I've been told my problems would be solved if only I stopped thinking about them. For a nice change I've realised that the solution is not to shut it off and "stop thinking so much" but to think more.

Woohoo...permission to introspect sir? Permission granted, but I want to see positive results this time young lady. Structured results to be specific. In a report. With pie charts.

No comments: