Wednesday, January 29, 2003

I suppose I'm glad I had my second depo shot on Friday, rather than on Monday as I'd planned, because then I would have had this migraine on my birthday. I realise that I've had many fewer migraines than usual since starting on this stuff, though it also coincides closely with leaving my last apartment, so I can't be sure it isn't change of environment leading to reduced stress.

This weekend, Gods willing, I may even get a computer. I have located my victim (an HP in case anyone's wondering) but I have to decide if it would add too much chaos to my apartment to bring in new machinery before the table project is completed. I need to get that thing varnished, so it can be used as well as admired. Having said that, I may just go and look at Circuit City tonight, see if they can offer me the same deal as HP online.

No comments: