Tuesday, September 04, 2001

Wow, the cat finally figured out what that heap of kitty litter was for. Last night in fact. Loki gave her catnip (otherwise known as Kitty Crack) as a reward, and she's had the run of the apartment all night and still behaved herself! This breakthrough was achieved by taking the newspaper out from under the litter, so she's using litter that's just directly on the floor. Not ideal, but it's a start. I'm going to see if I can find a clear plastic mat to go under the litter to protect the floor. Then we can work our way up to a litter box. *sigh* I wonder how much harder than this potty-training is?

But it's nice having the furball out and about, especially when she's keyed up on catnip and thunderbumping about all over the place. She was on my lap a minute ago, but suddenly decided that it was imperative she race through to the kitchen and then back to the bathroom. She's a busy bunny. Places to go, people to bitch at. Speaking of which, I'm going to head down to open a bank account, now that I can remember my SS# properly.

~R.

No comments: