Thursday, May 30, 2002

Blah, I have blogger's block.

Utterly fabulous (dahlink) long weekend, War was great, I should write a nice in-character description of it, but as I mentioned b4, I've got a touch of the blogger's block. Or I'm just not in the right mindset to ramble in that way.

Matt got a new toy (read: SWORD) and according to people who know their stuff, he got a good deal on it too...but not a good enough deal to make it worth using the thing for trailblazing, even if it does have an extremely nice balance to it.

Meanwhile, the week is already almost over, and I get to go see GARBAGE tomorrow! Which (almost) makes up for it being drill weekend and a seriously reduced dosage of Matt time. Not that I should complain, I got extra last weekend!

I am actually getting used to relaxing about being relaxed. Consistently having a good time together, and consistently finding him to be a genuinely nice person, not to mention intelligent and fun to be around…it makes it kind of hard to be nervous. Which is a good thing. A very good thing indeed.


No comments: