Monday, May 20, 2002

Ouch Ouch Ouch.

But mommy I was wearing sunblock...not that you'd ever know it by the huge red and white striped pattern across my shoulderblades. Bullfrog has served me so well, and never made me break out, so maybe this bottle has just expired, or I didn't put enough on, or the carseat rubbed it off or...I'm destined to be paranoid and sunburned all my life. (reference to Skunk Anansie album title btw)

But it was a great day, it's always nice to encounter a random group of strangers who are all personable and just plain happy there's new folks around. The offroading community seems to tend towards the inclusive, rather than the exclusive.

Back to work I go. Here's hoping for a nice impressive yield on this purification. so I can bugger off early on Friday to go to WAR!!!!


No comments: